|English | Russian|
|Journalists > Press release catalogue|
Facebook Users to Exercise the Combining Power in Doodle God Reaction Photo ContestAvallon Alliance, the game developer and publisher for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad platform, together with JoyBits has launched the photo competition celebrating the success of Doodle God (over 7 million players in just 2 months) and the release of the long-anticipated major update to the game. From August 4 through August 22 Doodle God Reaction Photo Contest invites Facebook users to submit their photo narrative for a chance to win iTunes Giftcards. The series of images should represent a combination of components causing some reaction - from obvious to offbeat.
Starting August 4 all US residents can enter the competition to share their photos and their ideas. The contestants are highly encouraged to unleash their imagination as to what the components and the end reaction may be. The number of series submitted is not limited, so a contestant can try various approaches: the sweet traditional (granny pic plus apple tree pic equals an apple pie), the unconventional one (a photo of chili and a photo of your GP together make Dr Pepper) - in fact, just about any, as soon as it doesn't violate Facebook rules.
Here is what a user should do:
1. Submit a reaction consisting of the two elements and its product (for instance, air + lizard = bird or fire + earth = lava, feather + paper = book) to Facebook at http://apps.facebook.com/doodle-god/reactions-photo-contest
2. "Like" the Facebook pages: http://www.facebook.com/avaloid and http://www.facebook.com/doodlegod1
3. The contest starts August 4 and ends August 22. The voting will run from the first day of the contest till August 29, closing one week after the end of the contest. The winners will be announced August 31.
4. The 1st place prize is an iTunes Giftcard for $150, the 2nd place prize is a Giftcard for $100, the 3rd place entitles a user for a $50 Giftcard, those who take 4th to 10th places will receive a $15 Giftcard.
5. Stay updated by following http://www.twitter.com/avaloid
All the series will be showcased at http://www.avaloid.com/doodle-god/reactions-photo-contest The company has also revealed that it is not going to shut the creative outlet just yet: following the Photo Contest, Doodle God Video Contest will be launched at the end of August. Like the Photo Contest, the Video Contest will celebrate the new update to this highly addictive game.
The new update includes:
- 100+ fun and hidden reactions;
- First theme pack with 40+ elements: "Modern Age";
- ParentControl mode for safe gameplay even for children;
- When enabled, the ParentControl reduces the 17+ app rating to 4+;
- Mini-Games section with the MatchTrix game for arcade fans;
- Support for iPod playback in background;
- Improved Hint system with separate buttons;
- Cocktail bar pack with 10+ alcoholic drinks (ParentControl);
- Polished ambient sound, additional musical theme;
- Narrated story and tons of funny comments;
- In response to numerous requests, there is now a 'Say Thanks' button;
- Reduced battery drain.
Doodle God is developed by JoyBits, promoted by Avallon Alliance.
Facebook contest page - http://apps.facebook.com/doodle-god/reactions-photo-contest
Avaloid contest page - http://www.avaloid.com/doodle-god/reactions-photo-contest
Doodle God video trailer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ygPYHA4hs
Doodle God online version - http://www.avaloid.com/doodle-god/iphone?tab=flash
Avallon Alliance is a developer and publisher of iPhone and iPad games. Founded in 2008, the company is known for releases and promotions of successful projects (The Stone of Destiny, Cassandra's Journey: The Legacy of Nostradamus, Doodle God™, Mezopuzzle, Zarik, and many more) and effective collaboration with the leading creators of casual games, including Voodoo Dimention, JoyBits, Vogat, URSE Games, etc.
JoyBits Ltd. is the pioneer in game development for the Russian J2ME market. Founded in 2002, Saint-Petersburg, the company has released over 40 mobile apps, including first Russian branded games (FC Zenit, DIXIS, Snowy, Air Strike), award-winning Silent Storm Mobile (Nival Int), Disciples Mobile and genre setter Doodle God™. Since 2007, JoyBits Casual has been creating top game brands such as Cassandra's Journey: The Legacy of Nostradamus, Cassandra's Journey: The Fifth Sun, Bigfoot: Chasing Shadows etc. In 2010, JoyBits Social is working on several titles to release.
© 2003 — 2013, SoftPressRelease.com. All rights reserved.
|Last modified: February 01 2011 13:27:50.|